I was a mathis customer July 25,2015.They repaired my brakes,and supposedly repaired my fuel tank pressure sensor.
On August 17,2015 i took my car up to a dealership to see why my check engine light was on, and they informed me that it was my fuel tank pressure sensor.Do you see the problem here.?
The man you see below is the store manager he sat in the chair my entire visit.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Mathis Tire Engine Light Check
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "They can't be trusted, I sent a ring back because it was the wrong one and they kept it and said they never received it and wouldn't co-operate with Fed..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."