I was a mathis customer July 25,2015.They repaired my brakes,and supposedly repaired my fuel tank pressure sensor.
On August 17,2015 i took my car up to a dealership to see why my check engine light was on, and they informed me that it was my fuel tank pressure sensor.Do you see the problem here.?
The man you see below is the store manager he sat in the chair my entire visit.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Mathis Tire Engine Light Check
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "They can't be trusted, I sent a ring back because it was the wrong one and they kept it and said they never received it and wouldn't co-operate with Fed..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."