Mathis Tire Engine Light Check Review from Southaven, Mississippi

10 of 23 Mathis Tire reviews

I was a mathis customer July 25,2015.They repaired my brakes,and supposedly repaired my fuel tank pressure sensor.

On August 17,2015 i took my car up to a dealership to see why my check engine light was on, and they informed me that it was my fuel tank pressure sensor.Do you see the problem here.?

The man you see below is the store manager he sat in the chair my entire visit.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mathis Tire Engine Light Check
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #684386

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mathis Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 23 Mathis Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 23 #1230811 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

The reason that man sat in that chair is because that is the area where the service advisor sits and runs the shop, orders parts and etc. why didnt you take the vehicle back to the store because it was covered under a warranty and give them a chance to fix it. Were there any other factors or recommendations that played into this? That man works hard to mae sure that everyone is satisfied and yes, mistakes are made, but a lot of times they are beyond our control. We get cars EVERYDAY that the dealership techs have not done properly, so please dont try to make someone look bad and be sneaky about it when you are doing it. Especially when you are not putting th entire truth up.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mathis Tire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mathis Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
×