2.3

I was a mathis customer July 25,2015.They repaired my brakes,and supposedly repaired my fuel tank pressure sensor.

On August 17,2015 i took my car up to a dealership to see why my check engine light was on, and they informed me that it was my fuel tank pressure sensor.Do you see the problem here.?

The man you see below is the store manager he sat in the chair my entire visit.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mathis tire engine light check from Mathis Tire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mathis Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mathis Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mathis Tire?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1230811

The reason that man sat in that chair is because that is the area where the service advisor sits and runs the shop, orders parts and etc.why didnt you take the vehicle back to the store because it was covered under a warranty and give them a chance to fix it.

Were there any other factors or recommendations that played into this? That man works hard to mae sure that everyone is satisfied and yes, mistakes are made, but a lot of times they are beyond our control.

We get cars EVERYDAY that the dealership techs have not done properly, so please dont try to make someone look bad and be sneaky about it when you are doing it.Especially when you are not putting th entire truth up.