1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my car to the Mathis Location to look at my transmission. After checking transmission, they statedbthat i needed a transmission and told me they could get me ine for 1500.

They told me car would be ready in a Wednesday. I received multiple calls on issues they had with getting a transmission for my car so my car wasnt ready yet. I received a call Friday telling my car was ready but they had to charge me an extra 250 because they didnt know they had to programme transmission in my car. I picked car up on Saturday and drove it home.

I drive it to work on Monday and Tuesday and on my way home from work, it begin slipping again. I took it back in Wedneday morning and they stated it need another part, so i had to pay extra money. I told them that i wasnt spending any more money for the same problen it was having when i brought it. They told me that they could tak part from my old transmission and out it on the replaced transmission.

They called me a couple hous later and said car was ready. When i picked it up and as soon as i drivenit off lot it was doing the same thing. Intook it back and they tell me it couldnt be the transmission. They took it to dealership and another transmission place to see whats the problem.

After taking car to all other places, they tell me it wasnthe ECM and wouls be another 650 dollars.

After speaking with several mechanics, they tell me this should have been diagnosed in the beginning. I feel like this is a ripoff because i feel like this should have been diagnosed from the beginning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mathis Tire Car Repair.

Comments