1.3

At an oil change wife was told our truck also needed new struts. She took it back in to have struts put on.

An owner happened to be there and told her he looked and the truck did not need struts.

She took her car in because a "check engine light" came on. Was told they fixed it for $243.13. Light appeared the next morning.

She took the car in and was told another part was needed for another $300. Was told it had to be done now. She was hesitant because this guy was the same one that told her the truck needed new struts. Can't trust this store.

We are out hundreds of $.

Now must take the car somewhere reputable and pay more $ to get the problem fixed. Get a 2nd opinion before you let the Southaven MS location cheat you out of hundreds of dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mathis Tire Car Repair.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1280975

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience at our Southaven store and would really like it if you would give us another chance! I work at our Park Ave.

location and I would be happy to give you a free oil change to try to make things right. I know it doesn't make up for the trouble that you have been through, but please give me a chance to make this right.

Call me at 901 767 9054 and we will work something out to make you happy. Katie