I took my car to Direct Tire (owned by Mathis Tire) in Memphis and paid a total of $4700 for 3 consecutive "repair" jobs and 7 mos/2,529 miles later my car will not even start. I even asked them to be fair with me since I was newly widowed, instead there are leaks everywhere, bolts missing, incomplete repairs....here is what another repair shop just told me is wrong with my car and will cost $3673 to fix their *** Job.

I have no car to drive....they better pay to repair my car NOW! If you don't believe me or want to see more or leave a youtube comment see my youtube video where all of the *** job details are pointed out by a PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mathis Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: contact me or the repair shop that has my car...check your email at park@mathistire.com.

I didn't like: Way they destroyed my car.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1230802

Thats odd. There is no you tube video in the link you provided.

You also show no proof of anything. Who is your "professional" mechanic? Dont you think that these details should be mentioned before you slander a business? What year make and model is your car?

Was there anymore recommended work that you didnt do? You are leaving out some very important details dont you think?